Just a few questions this time that keep on going through my mind the last few days. Answers are left as an exercise for the reader:-)
- Why are people reacting so surprised and almost angry when the Maronite Church is defending the rights of Christians in Lebanon?
- Why are people upset when the Maronite Church claims that much land is bought by foreigners, which is in line with Jumblatt's statements in January this year?
- Why would Syria want to hand over the car that was possibly used in the assassination of Pierre Gemayel? Do people really think Syria would like to incriminate itself?
- What was really found at one of the offices of Aoun's party, bombs or firecrackers? And what does this discrepancy tell you about the quality of local press?
- What other questions were also not asked by me?